skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, January 25, 2013

Running man news : Byul, Haha's Wife 3 Months Pregnant






Running man member , Ha Dong Hoon well known as HAHA was married in November 2012 with a singer named Byul,
And now, haha reveals from his twitter
Everyone! Congratulate us! I’m going to be a father! [I guess I'm a man too]~! We are three months along~ Apparently very healthy too! Aigoo~ I’m embarrassed.. hehehe. My mouth was itching because I really wanted to brag to my fellow members, agency, and you all~!

He continued, “They said we had to wait until they knew the baby was safe and settled, so I kept my mouth shut~! The baby is very healthy! Hehe, will you pray for our Dream to be tall~? Congratulations!! Congratulate us all you want~!! Thank you!! Hehe, now I’m off to go on a little trip~^^.

 CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! ^0^
Hope the baby, healthy and grow well.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting whatskpop.blogspot.com. Please share your comments.

Whatskpop Page Views

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
AddInto